TITAN 4-Stroke Gas Post Driver
Powerful and portable medium duty post driver.
Drives posts in half the time of a manual driver. Powered by a 1.3hp 4 stroke engine. The 3 ¼” barrel drives up to 3” diameter pipe and posts. Included are a 1” adapter for rods, stakes, or rebar that are ¾” and a 2” adapter for driving T-posts, heavy duty line posts, and stakes up to 1⅞” in diameter. This post driver is 100% self-contained, easy to lift, move, and carry down the fence line. No hoses or compressors. Comes complete with rugged poly carry case and tool kit for servicing. Driver hammer includes a 12 month warranty from the manufacturer. We recommend the Lube Kit to extend the life of the post driver.
* Weighs 28 pounds making it the lightest gas-powered driver available
* 1,500-2,000 beats-per-minute
* Powered by 1.3 horsepower, 4-stroke engine
* 100% self-contained
* Handles are designed for comfort
* Simple recoil pull start with trigger throttle and integrated stop button
* 1 Year limited warranty on driver
* FOR LIGHT-DUTY USE in medium soil conditions
* For larger-scale jobs and commercial use (1,000+ posts), we recommend one of our Contractor Series units (PGD2000 or PGD3200)
This post driver is ideal for driving our heavy duty line posts and angle steel posts directly into the ground. Cannot currently be used to drive our ground sleeves into the ground.
PGD2875 Operator's Manual